The potential of aerial photography.........
Area of operations...
- Oblique & Birds-Eye-View Photography
- Ability to fly between 10 and 400 feet
- Capable of flying in doors (e.g. warehouse)
- News Gathering
- Media Interest
- Estate Agency Advertising
- Commercial Properties
- Building & Property (Roof) Surveys
- Construction Site Development
- Architectural Photography
- Industrial Structure Inspections
- Sporting & Social Events
- Rural Impact Analysis - Diversification in Land Use
- Rural Land Sales Promotion
- Boundary Disputes & Information Gathering
- Wedding & Party Celebrations
- Advertising & Commercial Promotions
- Security System Analysis
- Supporting Evidence for Local Authority Planning Permission
- Civil Emergency Post-Impact Analysis
- Search & Rescue Support and Training
I will deliver...
- a personalised service, tailored to your specific requirements
- by arrangement, provide a demonstration of UAV capabilities
- high definition images (HD) and/or video (to 4k) accomplished by use of UAV's.
- images/video taken from up to 400 feet (above ground level).
- a cost effective alternative to conventional expensive piloted aircraft.
- a prompt response to 'a narrow window of opportunity' request.
- in-flight option 'client viewing-screen'
- prior to any agreed flight , undertake a 'pre-site assessment' and a full 'on-site risk-assessment' to ensure CAA (UK) Regulations apply.
- require 'landowners permission' before take-off.
- not undertake an operational flight, if it is deemed unsafe to do so.
- take mitigating actions to reduce any perceived risks.
- "fly smart...fly safe"
- a CAA (UK) accredited (qualified) UAV pilot, having attained ' Permission for Commercial Operations' (PfCO).
- in possession of the (industry standard) minimum £5m Public Liability Insurance, which is specific to PfCO.
- a member of the Association Of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (ARPAS), that advises/lobby's UK Government on UAV legislation.
- based in South Herefordshire, but able to re-locate at short notice to any part of the UK.
- that anyone undertaking 'Commercial Operations' in the UK without 'CAA (UK) accreditation' will not have the appropriate Public Liability insurance and may be committing a criminal offence.